"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

12/08/2011

In my mailbox #2

Hello guys,


I just figured out I forgot to post in my mailbox yesterday,
so here it is:


This week I got lots of books (8) from my parents. It was saint nicholas, the dutch version of christmas
I got:
1)

The host by Stephenie Meyer
and let me say one thing. I am reading it now and I actually like it. (No, I did NOT like twilight!!)


2)

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini 
Have to start reading it soon. Loved parts 1 - 3
THIS BOOK LOOKS SOO THICK O.o


3)

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margareth Stohl
This is the book I am most exited about. I have not started it yet, cuz when I start it I'll read it in one day!


4-8)

A hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy box set - Douglas Adams
I will love this books, from what I read about them!!


I can't wait to read them, and I will review them ;)


xoxo Margot


upcoming review: the host by stephenie meyer (still reading it, takes damn long)





No comments: