"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

4/01/2012

In my mailbox #10

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The story siren, in which we tell you what books we recieved during the last week.

I got some great books this week :D

*links go to the goodreads page of the book



1) I borrowed Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar chidren by Ransom Riggs from a friend. Finally I got it. I have been wanting to read this book ever since it was released, so when I got it Friday I immediately went reading it. I loved it! Great book :D

2) I recieved The Tide Breaker by Sonya Watson from the author. The book looks very interesting, and I can't wait to read it, so I'm sure I'll start reading it soon.



3) I recieved Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer. I looked at the blurb of this book and immediately fell in love with it. It looks like the Gone series by Michael Grant, which I totally love!

4) I recieved Betrayed by Ednah Walters. I'll be a part of the book tour, so make sure to check out my tour stop, which will be on the 18th of June

So many great books I can't wait to read. So now I'm going to read xD 

What did you recieve in your mailbox? Link to your IMM post in the comments :D

Happy reading!
xo Mar

No comments: